No training on Sunday January 8th

Training was successful today, but a little challenging due to  rain and wind by the rain.  Some hard

core TMH kids decided to give the example.

On the other hand both Jessica and I think that tomorrow the conditions will not allow safe and good training on the mountain,

We decided to cancel tomorrow training, so no training on Sunday January 8.

If the snow improves there will be training next Saturday, with Coach Tom and Coach Jessica.

The rest of the team will be at Snow Summit for the U10/U12/U14 GS.

If you forgot to register, please do it now, there is time until Monday at 5 pm to have the discounted price.

Here is the link for the registration:

Once you pay the fees you will receive in an email the two waivers. You can summit them via email to