After the Captain meeting it was confirmed that both Slalom race for the U10, U12 and U14 at Snow Summit will take place on Saturday , February 4th.

To purchase tickets for family members and athletes please go directly to the Snow Summit locker room.

We will meet outside the SoCal market place between 7.30 and 8 and distribute the bibs. We will take the first chair up and reach the course.

Please try to be there by 8 at the latest ready to ski, we would like to reach the course all together. Bring a pack lunch and water for the kids, it might get difficult to have lunch at the resort with the tight schedule associated with the two races.

On Sunday we will try to run GS at MH for the athletes that will return to Wrigthwood. If you stay in Snow Summit, you are likely to be able to join SS for training.


Training 14th and 15th of January

We will have training both on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th. Coach Jessica will be in charge. Please be at the hut by 8 am, so she can start early with a complete group.

It will be a big week end for the Mountain, so parking will fill up soon. Road are expected to be clear.

There will be no Gate Training, since most of the older kids will be in Snow Summit for the USSA Race.

Training will be center on drills for technique improvement.

Snow coverage is extremely good for our mountain, East might open.

Have fun.




Registration to the Snow Summit Races

There are some issue with the Alpinereg.com site. I downloaded the announcement from the Far West Site for the Kyle Warren Race Series. It contains the Waivers (2 different one). If you are not register, please contact by email : barbaraboucher@charter.net.

Provide in the emails the signed waiver as PDF, on the waiver report beside the name, also the USSA number of the athlete you want to register. Finally ask her for a registration by the phone. It used to be possible to register with the race administrator, I don’t know if it is still possible.

Barbara number is: (909) 556-2864


Kyle Warren



No training on Sunday January 8th

Training was successful today, but a little challenging due to  rain and wind by the rain.  Some hard

core TMH kids decided to give the example.

On the other hand both Jessica and I think that tomorrow the conditions will not allow safe and good training on the mountain,

We decided to cancel tomorrow training, so no training on Sunday January 8.

If the snow improves there will be training next Saturday, with Coach Tom and Coach Jessica.

The rest of the team will be at Snow Summit for the U10/U12/U14 GS.

If you forgot to register, please do it now, there is time until Monday at 5 pm to have the discounted price.

Here is the link for the registration:  https://www.adminskiracing.com/

Once you pay the fees you will receive in an email the two waivers. You can summit them via email to barbaraboucher@charter.net.